It's about you, always!
If you change your mind within 30 days, you can obtain a refund if you have your original receipt or proof of purchase, including your online order confirmation email. If you don’t have proof of purchase, we are happy to exchange your items. Items returned must be in their original sale condition.
Unfortunately, we cannot refund or exchange earrings, body piercing products, hair accessories and face masks for hygiene reasons. We also cannot refund or exchange gift cards.
All purchases made in-store can only be returned or exchanged in any Lovisa store. You are also welcomed to return any items purchased online in your preferred Lovisa store. Make sure you have your receipt or proof of purchase with you, including your online order confirmation email if you purchased items online.
If you are unable to head to your preferred Lovisa Store to return your items, please get in touch with our Customer Care Team by submitting a return request, firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Customer Care Team will provide you with the next steps in ensuring you receive your refund.
All online returns will be processed within 10 business days of receiving your parcel and you will be notified via email once it is completed.
CONDITIONS OF RETURN:
- Items returned must be in their original sale condition (unworn and unused with all original packaging and labels)
- Earrings, body piercing products, hair accessories, face masks and gift cards cannot be returned for change of mind reasons.
- Shipping costs from online purchases and click and collect are non-refundable.
- You may be asked to provide personal details for returns or exchanges for verification purposes.
If you believe an item you have purchased is faulty please contact us or visit your local store.
YOUR RIGHT TO A REFUND OF PURCHASE PRICE:
You are entitled to a refund for items you purchase from Lovisa if the item is:
- (a) faulty and the fault or defect was not pointed out to you before you purchased it or would not have been apparent to you when you inspected the goods before purchase; or
- (b) Not 'of merchantable quality', meaning that it is not of the quality that you reasonably expected when you purchased it, bearing in mind the way the item was described to you before your purchase and also the price of the item; or
- (c) Not fit for its purpose, meaning that the item does not do what you reasonably expected it would, and you return the item within a reasonable time after purchase and provide Lovisa with proof of purchase, such as your original Lovisa receipt or bank statement.
If you do not return the item within a reasonable time, you will not be entitled to a refund of the purchase price, but you will be entitled to exchange the goods or have them repaired.
If you are entitled to a refund but you would prefer to exchange the item or receive a Lovisa gift card of equivalent value to the item, Lovisa is happy to exchange or give you a gift card.